SNAP Sports is pleased to announce their 5th Annual Skate-a-Thon fundraiser scheduled for November 4th at the Ice Station Valencia. This year’s event will begin at 4:30 pm, and will feature a special hockey exhibition, fundraising skating and the Skate-a-Thon Raffle.
Proceeds from this event will support the Valencia SNAP Flyers Special Needs Hockey Club and allow SNAP Sports to continue providing team travel opportunities for their participants. Our Skate-a-Thon is the fuel that keeps the SNAP Sports engine running, but it’s also an opportunity for our athletes to give back to the program they love.
Near the conclusion of the event at 7:00pm, a drawing will be held for the 2017 Skate-a-Thon Raffle!
This year’s Grand Prize is once again provided by Princess Cruises, the destination leader sailing more than 150 itineraries visiting over 360 ports of call around the world. This package is for a $1,200.00 gift certificate to apply to any of those itineraries. Whether you favor the balmy Caribbean, majestic Alaska, the wonders of Asia or the festive Mexican Riviera, Princess Cruises can immerse you in the destination on a relaxing vacation that will change the way you see the world. The package includes expert guidance from your own Princess Cruise Vacation Planner to make your vacation dreams, to the destination of your choice, come true.
- In addition to the Princess Cruise, SNAP Sports will raffle-off two additional exciting prizes:
- 2nd Prize: $350.00 Disney Gift Card,
- 3rd Prize: The Original Hockey Sauce Kit valued at $175.00.
- Tickets are only $20.00 each or 6 for $100.00!
- Please join SNAP Sports and the Valencia SNAP Flyers in supporting special hockey in the Santa Clarita Valley.
- To see a compelling video about this dynamic event or to DONATE please visit www.crowdrise.com/SNAPSportsSAT2017.
- Raffle Tickets are available by contacting SNAP Sports at 661.481.3032 or at email@example.com.
Thank you for your support!!!
November 4th, 2017
Ice Station Valencia
To provide travel adventures for our special hockey program. Independent travel has provided great opportunities for personal growth that may otherwise not be available without Skate-a-Thon fundraising!!
Just select this LINK and make a donation!!